Friday, July 20, 2012

July 2012 Glymm Box


Products:
(Left to Right)

  • CYBERDERM: H20 HYDRATION & PM ANTI-AGE
  • MANE TEEZE: SOCIAL BUTTERFLY HAIR PERFUME
Unfortunately, the perfume leaked half of the product by the time it arrived! The scent reminds me of vanilla candles. Not the type of scent I want to smell on myself throughout the day, so I'll probably be using it as a room spray.
  • JOICO: K-PAK REVITALUXE
There has been too many hair products (conditioners) from Glymm box lately! I've hardly had time to try them all, so I can't say much at the moment.
  • 25% ALL NAIL POLISH PROMOTION
  • MEREADESSO: BEAUTIFUL BODY BALM
I am always searching for the best body balm! The full size product is actually quite expensive though, 200ML for $54! Hmm... we'll see if it's THAT amazing...

Any thoughts on this month's products?

- Bon
instagram@tallbee

No comments:

Post a Comment