Saturday, March 16, 2013

Topbox March 2013

This month's topbox did not impress me that much. But it's okay I m cool with it!
So here goes....!



Aveda Caribbean Therapy Body Creme (25ml)

Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush (4ml)
L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil x 2 (3ml)
MaskerAide I don't want grow up Lift, Firm & soften Fine Lines






Few of my girlfriends also chose the regular Topbox rather than the privebox for this month. They each got a little something different in their box. One got the Chloe perfume, another got the Clinique eye serum or mascara.

What did you end up getting in your Topbox this month? Let me know because I am super curious!

                                                                                                                                            -Bernice



No comments:

Post a Comment