Thursday, April 26, 2012

April Haul


Beauty Blender 
After reading all the raves, I can't help but to give it a try! 


Whitening Lighting
I've always been bothered that my teeth is a bit yellow since I love drinking coffee! 
This product seems more simple than white stripes so we'll see how it goes.


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (Light)
Laura Mercier Concealer (#2)
Color Tattoo Eyeshadow (Bad to the Bronze)


Swatches
Maybelline, Laura Mercier, Color Tattoo

The Laura Mercier Concealer looks very orange in the swatch, but it blends nicely onto the under eye area. The texture is very creamy and less drying than the Bobbi Brown Concealer. I used to really enjoy the Bobbi Brown Concealer, but recently it hasn't been working out!


Stila Eyeliner (Topaz)
Perfect colour for the bottom waterline.


Sephora Airbrush & Mineral Brush

I have been using the Sephora Airbrush for liquid foundation. It gives a nice smooth finish and the foundation is less likely to look cakey. 



Have you tried any of these products?

- Boni



No comments:

Post a Comment