Monday, May 7, 2012

April 2012 GlossyBox

This month I didn't really have a lot of high hopes towards what's within the box...
I was somewhat annoyed that the box arrived late AGAIN. I understand they've just launched but its important that they send their products to customers on time!

So here are the products for this month *drum roll*:
1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
2. Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Shower Gel (got it in Apricot scent)
3. Wella Brilliance Conditioner Fine to Normal
4. Wella Brilliance Treatment Fine to Normal
5. Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara
Bonus: Marcelle BB Cream Beauty Balm











The first item that I saw when I open the box was the AVEENO daily moisturizer, I literately couldn't help myself from frowning and saying "AGAIN!?" out loud. I mean, I don't have high hopes for this month's box but minimum I was hoping for more alternatives to try out different products from different brands...

I just wish they won't out put so much hair products into the box.. since I can't really use most of them with my sensitive scalp.. more make up products would be nice for a change!

-Bernice

follow me on Instagram: bernicelovescheese

No comments:

Post a Comment