Saturday, November 3, 2012

I ♥ Fall TAG

1. Favorite Fall lip product?
Revlon Lip Butter - 050 Berry Smoothie


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
Neutrals


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I don't go to Starbucks much noadways, but if I had to pick a fall drink - Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte. 


4. Favorite Fall Candle?

Bath and Body Works - French Baguette 
Depending on your senses, I find that you either smell baguette or butter popcorn. Quiet strange! I burnt the candle in my room, and it was not overpowering at all. Hmm...delissssh! 

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
Boots cause they go with almost everything! 


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

Preferably none! Gaah, I get scared easily... 

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
None that stands out for me. Any suggestions?


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Really depends on my mood :p 


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
Nothing.

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
The colour of fall, especially the colours of leaves. :)


Link me your answers if you've done this tag!
- Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment