Friday, March 30, 2012

Glossybox March 2012

Finally! After the long wait for the Glossybox its finally here! 
Since this month's Glossybox arrived late, I have pretty high expectation from them.
But having high expectations usually lead to disappointments... :( 
I didn't like this month's box mainly because 3 out of 6 products is either I didn't need (hairspray- my scalp can get sensitive very easily, so I can barely put any on head) or already have (Evian & Aveeno).


Here are the things I got:
1. AVEENO- Daily Moisturizing Lotion
2. BAILEY- Fresh Lip Gloss in Berry
3. EVIAN- Brumisateur Facial Spray
4. PANDORA'S- Blush St.Tropez
5. SEBASTIAN- Re-Shaper Hairspray
Extra: ALGEMARIN- Foam bath


Let me know what you think about this month's box!

-Love, Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment